Information about the camp troops
- All scouts belong to one camp troop, which will be their ‘home’ during the camp.
- Each troop contains 50-100 scouts.
- A troop has two leaders.
- Troops also have age section leaders in addition the troop leaders.
- All the leaders are over 18 years old.
- There are three subcamps with international scouts and five subcamps in total.
- According to the theme of the camp, each subcamp is masked as an era.
Camp troop infomaterial
About the international guests
- The international scout groups will be merged with Finnish groups to form a troop.
- The leaders of international groups will communicate with the leader of their troop about the basics of camp life.
- Subcamps with international scouts will also have an international manager to help scouts from outside Finland.
- Leaders from abroad can also participate in building the infrastructure for the camp if they want to.
Get the camp vibes before the camp!
There will be an activity pack for scout groups to do during the autumn of 2017 or spring of 2018 to lead members of the group into the atmosphere of the camp. The activities are good for every scout regardless of age and skills. The pack will be sent by an e-mail to contact persons and will also be posted to the camps website.
The camp lasts from Sunday 22nd to Sunday 29th on July 2018.
Be an early bird and pay less! The early bird discount is available 1.12.2017-31.1.2018. The price for the camp with the early bird discount is 165 euros. The camp registration will be open all the way to 31.3.2018, but without the early bird discount the price is 185 euros.
For adults who can’t participate in the whole camp it is also possible to sign up for specific days only. With this option the fee is 25 euros per day.